From: Sean Huang (huangsean_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-06-24 15:03:28

----- Original Message -----
From: "Gennaro Prota" <gennaro_prota_at_[hidden]>
>>Boost Regression test failures
>>Report time: 2006-06-22T16:53:09Z
>>
>> dynamic_bitset (1)
>
> This one is really odd. Sean Huang sent me the files he has compiled
> and they run without errors on Win 2000 SP4. I've in turn sent to him
> the files I compiled myself but he hasn't replied yet. My wild guess
> is that basic_ifstream is unable to reopen the test file. If anyone
> else has a 64-bit WinXP we could speed this up.

Gennaro,
Sorry for the late reply.
Here is the update. I manually ran all failed tests and they all passed. The
only thing I can think of now is I used bjam option --j2. I've just turned
it off and started another run. The results will show up sometime tomorrow
(without --j2, the whole things takes about 12hrs). In the mean time, can
you think of anything that could prevent these tests from running
simultaneity or along with other tests as in the case when --j2 is
specified? I'm sure if this is the problem of the tests or the regression
tests do not work well when --j 2 is specified.

Sean