From: Gennaro Prota (gennaro_prota_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-06-26 08:11:28

On Sun, 25 Jun 2006 17:11:19 -0700, Jeff Garland
<jeff_at_[hidden]> wrote:

>Gennaro Prota wrote:
>> On Sun, 25 Jun 2006 10:00:46 -0400, Beman Dawes <bdawes_at_[hidden]>
>> wrote:
>>

>> It seems that everyone is writing timers in this period :) I've my
>> implementation too, resulting from preliminary off-list discussion
>> with Pavel Vozenilek. It's similar to yours but I was not happy with
>> the interface,
>
>Which interface?

Mine.

>> and also wanted to make it interoperable with
>> Boost.Date_Time without actually coupling with it.
>
>Well, this can certainly be done but is it really worth it?

I don't know. I'm not very knowledgeable about the date_time library,
which is one of the reasons why I postponed the issue.

>[...]

As for the trivial interface bringing discussion, due to reasons
absolutely beyond me I've been away from this list for two years. You
may have noticed that I'm reproposing things which were preliminarily
submitted in 2004, for instance. Hoping next time I'll amuse you with
a quip rather than supposedly technical discussion.

--Gennaro.