From: Christopher Kohlhoff (chris_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-06-27 08:34:18

Hi Gennaro,

Gennaro Prota <gennaro_prota_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> It would be very nice if you took some extra care for
> separating headers which can be used independently from the
> rest however (e.g. <ip_address>)

I have coarse-grained headers in my draft so far, but I'm not
entirely happy with it. However, my preferred style -- one
header per class or group of related functions -- doesn't seem
to be idiomatic in the standard.

I think what i'll do is gloss over the header arrangement for
now. It is something that can be rearranged relatively easily
anyway. Once I've got a readable draft together we can have a
discussion on what ought to go where.

Cheers,
Chris