From: Philippe Vaucher (philippe.vaucher_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-06-28 10:27:55

Hello,

I have a rather silly question but the following page :

http://boost.org/doc/html/boost_typetraits/reference.html

About 4 times out of 5 It takes AGES to load in my browser (Firefox). I've
tried on several machines at different places and it was always the same, so
I think it might come from the server. I don't really have a clue about why
it does that, I tried to see the page size but it wouldn't even display the
size on the "page information" once loaded.

I took it with wget and the page seems to be ~260K which should not be a
problem.

Basically my question is just if someone experienced the same problem ? If
someone has a clue about why this is happening ?
Thank you in advance.

Philippe