From: Michael Tegtmeyer (tegtmeye_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-06-28 12:44:02

Hello,

Some time ago I mentioned on the list that I had a static sized version of
valarray that I had been using locally and asked if there was any
interest. I had been sidetracked by a new project so I just got around to
cleaning up the docs and putting it into the vault.

The code is "cvalarray".

I do not do Windows development so I do not have access to any of the
Microsoft compiler tools so I cannot test it on that platform. It is small
enough that I believe portability should not be much of an issue issue.

Any further interest or comments would be appreciated.

Mike Tegtmeyer