From: Dean Michael Berris (mikhailberis_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-07-01 01:36:44

Hi Everyone,

I'm sending a ping again regarding the installation target of Boost
Build v2. I ran this command (on RC_1_34_0) and noticed some headers
weren't being copied over:

bjam --v2 install --prefix="C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 8"

I am trying to build the library I'm working on (
http://sourceforge.net/projects/dispatcher ) using MSVC 8.

I've not enough experience with Boost.Jam (I just had it up and
running, and my local copy of the library was just converted to build
against/with boost using Boost.Jam) but would like to see how I can
check which headers are being copied over for msvc. Most of the
missing headers that I noticed pertained to msvc specific headers
(like detail/msvc in preprocessor, and mpl).

Is there a place where I should start looking? Ive tried most of the
.jam files in the boost/tools/build directory, but somehow I don't
feel like I'm looking in the right place.

I really would like to help, though pointers would be most appreciated.

Have a great weekend everyone!

--
Dean Michael C. Berris
C/C++ Software Architect