From: Àî»Û°Ô (magazine.lihuiba_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-07-06 21:39:57

So, is there any interest in a coroutine library for boost::thread?

------------------
lihuiba
2006-07-07

·¢¼þÈË£ºGerhard Wesp
·¢ËÍÈÕÆÚ£º2006-07-05 20:34:16
ÊÕ¼þÈË£ºboost_at_[hidden]
³­ËÍ£º
Ö÷Ì⣺Re: [boost] [asio][thread] a new model for boost::asio (coroutine)

On Wed, Jul 05, 2006 at 08:23:08PM +0800, ?????? wrote:
> I have used the recent boost::asio library in my small project, I found it very difficult to correctly write the asynchronous code. So I tried another approach ---- a Half-Sync/Half-Async, I found it much better.

No wonder you found that better/easier.

You might want to read the USENIX paper

  http://www.usenix.org/events/hotos03/tech/vonbehren.html

maybe it's related to the problem you're solving.

Regards
-Gerhard
--
Gerhard Wesp