From: Dmitry Smirnov (basilisk_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-07-08 09:13:28

Hey, Ion!

I try to thinking about this problem. Anyway correct written application
is working ok and from the other side the "system" solution like
removing file of mutex from /dev/shm directory works too :-)

But at the current moment I'm very interesting in adding of more
features to shared_message_queue class. As I understood this queue
supplies only one client-server connection. So one message can be
received only one time despite of many processes that want to read it.
It seems to have internal client number counter will be a good idea.
Second feature I want to ask you it add more service methods - like to
get number of messages in queue (useful for profiling applications at
hard data traffic).

Best Regards,
Dmitry Smirnov
Saint-Petersburg, Russia