From: John Maddock (john_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-07-10 06:33:45

Unfortunately another TR1 problem, in boost/function/detail/prolog.hpp we
currently have:

# include <cassert>
# include <algorithm>
# include <functional> // unary_function, binary_function

The inclusion of <functional> here causes a circular dependency between the
TR1 version of <functional> and <boost/function.hpp> leading to a long list
of compile errors: simply including <boost/function.hpp> on it's own is
enough to trigger these when the TR1 headers are in the include path.

The only (ugly) fix I can offer at present is to use
<boost/config/no_tr1/functional.hpp> in place of <functional>.

Better suggestions, or policies welcomed, this is starting to become a
maintenance nightmare....

John.