From: Janek Kozicki (janek_listy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-07-11 06:14:29

Philippe Vaucher said: (by the date of Tue, 11 Jul 2006 11:29:39 +0200)

> http://www.crystalclearsoftware.com/cgi-bin/boost_wiki/wiki.pl?Boost.Plugin

Huh, I didn't know that there is any plugin effort going on in boost. I
have this functionality in my app, yade ( http://yade.berlios.de/ ). It
works on linux, and should work on windows (although I'm not 100% sure
because I've never had time to perform extensive testing on windows).

We have called it ClassFactory.

http://tinyurl.com/k4gwh

It works, but is still a bit dirty, and some changes are still pending,
most important change is to remove singleton from the factory design.
Not too difficult in fact.

If you want, feel free to look at it. Hovewer I do not have time now to
consider submitting it to boost (especially because it's dirty now).