From: John Maddock (john_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-07-11 08:36:11

Sean Parent wrote:
> ASL (Adobe Source Libraries) provides a set of patches for Boost.
> There is some general information about the patches here:
>
> <http://opensource.adobe.com/wiki/index.php/About_Boost_Patches>
>
> Foster just posted details about the specific patches here:
>
> <http://opensource.adobe.com/wiki/index.php/
> Annotated_List_of_Boost_Patches>
>
> We're trying to get better about documenting the patches and making
> sure boost bugs are filed as appropriate. I thought I'd make this
> list aware of the changes in case anyone had some feedback.

I've just applied the is_base_and_derived.hpp patch.

I'm curious about the bool_trait_def.hpp patch: I've just built all the type
traits tests with g++ -Wall -pedantic, and I don't get any warnings from
that header. The idea is that headers that use that file also include
bool_trait_undef.hpp at the end to ensure that all those macros are cleaned
up afterwards. If anything doesn't then that's a bug :-) So... do you know
what was triggering the warning from that one?

Thanks, John.