From: Philippe Vaucher (philippe.vaucher_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-07-13 17:56:08

Hello,

I have quickbook up and running and I'm currently doing the documentation,
it goes quite well except I lose most of my time learning the quickbook
format instead and sometimes I'm tempted to just screw it and write plain
html instead :) But I'll resist and it seems indeed quite powerfull.

My question is about where to place this new timer class, there were
suggestion to remove boost::timer entirely and move it into
boost::date_time, if so, where ? as it uses boost::posix_time::ptime as
default argument I guessed boost::posix_timer::timer ?

If it stays as boost::timer standalone lib, what do I do of the "old"
boost::timer ? plain replacement ?

I'll post my current documentation in a few days.

Thank you for your input,
Philippe