From: Daryle Walker (darylew_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-07-14 04:11:12

On 7/11/06 4:40 PM, "Ovanes Markarian" <om_boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> there is currently a bug in boost::lambda documentation
> (<http://www.boost.org/doc/html/lambda/s03.html>).
>
> Current version:
>
> template <class T> : public binary_function<T, T, T>
> struct plus {
> T operator()(const T& i, const T& j) const {
> return i + j;
> }
> };
>
> should be:
>
> template <class T>
> struct plus : public binary_function<T, T, T>
> {
> T operator()(const T& i, const T& j) const {
> return i + j;
> }
> };

Fixed. (Hopefully; this HTML page is generated. There are two possible
files it could come from. The first one, $ROOT/libs/lambda/doc/lambda.xml,
was already OK. I fixed the second file at
$ROOT/libs/lambda/doc/detail/lambda_doc.xml in the trunk as revision 1.15.
Please undo this if changing this file was inappropriate. I don't know
which of the two Lambda XML doc files is important.)

--
Daryle Walker
Mac, Internet, and Video Game Junkie