From: Gennaro Prota (gennaro_prota_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-07-14 08:17:31

On Fri, 14 Jul 2006 06:52:51 -0400, Daryle Walker
<darylew_at_[hidden]> wrote:

>On 7/9/06 9:21 AM, "Gennaro Prota" <gennaro_prota_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>
>> [total count]
>>
>> I never thought about this (or needed it). Did you?
>
>No, I haven't considered or needed this either. I thought that the OP
>wanted a total element count, and no one in this thread actually answered
>that request.

I'm not sure we are in the same "thread". This one, "Interest in a
small array count facility?", was started by me. Maybe you are
referring to a question someone else asked in the past?

>> [...]
>I typed that code directly into the e-mail client without ever compiling it.
>I am surprised by you saying a lot of compilers can't handle it.

I didn't try your code either, but my original code, which is very
similar, kills a lot of them.

--
[ Gennaro Prota, C++ developer for hire ]
[    resume:  available on request      ]