From: Gennaro Prota (gennaro_prota_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-07-16 05:53:38

On Sat, 15 Jul 2006 20:02:50 -0400 (EDT), Rene Rivera
<grafikrobot_at_[hidden]> wrote:

>Boost Inspection Report
>Run Date: 00:02:50 UTC, Sunday 16 July 2006
>
> [...]
>
>|dynamic_bitset|

Thanks Rene, these were files I had forgotten about, though I had
noticed the missing license info in the far past.

I seize the occasion to suggest a possible addition to the inspection
report:

 * checking main library doc url: I have noticed, for instance
   that none.hpp has "http://www.boost.org/lib/optional" (note
   the "lib" in lieu of "libs"); it would be nice if the tool
   could also keep an eye on these oversights.

--
[ Gennaro Prota, C++ developer for hire ]
[    resume:  available on request      ]