From: Manfred Doudar (manfred.doudar_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-07-18 00:52:00

Hi all:

Lately I've taken look at the available material re Boost SoC Generic
Tree container, and find many parallels in what I am trying to attempt
here at work (with seemingly one exception, see query below), and making
good headway with a relatively robust and generic design (, though I'd
hate to be reinventing the wheel).

However, what I could not pick out is whether or not the proposed tree
can or intends to support a node owning multiple parents(?)

Apologies to all others for the noise, but I wasn't sure where else to
post the question.

Cheers,

--
Manfred Doudar - Research Engineer