From: Gennaro Prota (gennaro_prota_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-07-18 07:47:42

On Tue, 18 Jul 2006 09:48:20 +0100, Anthony Williams
<anthony_w.geo_at_[hidden]> wrote:

>The inspection report has duly noted that the current thread library doesn't
>come under the BSL. This is the main reason for the thread rewrite effort
>currently underway. How do we mark the existing files, so they won't cause so
>much noise in the report? Do we just add
>
>// boostinspect::nolicense
>
>to the top of each file?

Yes, with one colon though. It can be anywhere in the file. Since we
haven't use that tag yet, we are still in time to change it to
something like boostinspect:nobsl or similar, if we prefer, as
"nolicense" could be a bit confusing to the casual reader (does it
have a license, as stated at the top, or not? :-))

--
[ Gennaro Prota, C++ developer for hire ]
[    resume:  available on request      ]