From: Jeremy Day (jeremy.day_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-07-18 13:52:16

The exceptions will be caught in the order of the items in the exception
handler's nested type argument. So in the example catcher tries
std::logic_error first, and if the exception isn't of that type it tries
std::exception. If the exception isn't of that type it defaults to
operator()(void). So basically you take the order of the catch block (top
to bottom) and "rotate" it so that the exception types appear in the list
from left to right.

Jeremy