From: Jeremy Day (jeremy.day_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-07-19 16:57:10

On 7/19/06, Alexander Nasonov <alnsn_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> I don't know a practical value of this library except probably
> a management of exception handlers order but I can suggest (rather
> theoretical at this time) modification of your code to get rid of
> code duplication.

[snip]

Yea, there is definitely some code duplication going on. I think that there
might be some trickery that I can with something like mpl::inherit or
mpl::inherit_linearly, but I haven't had a chance to look into it yet. But
that's really only peripheral to what I was trying to accomplish, which is
catcher itself. Oleg's comments in [system] got me thinking about this, and
it's a little itch that I've wanted to scratch for a while and just haven't
gotten around to it until now.

You can get more information about how this magic works here:
> http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lib.boost.devel/117532

Thanks for the link. I'll give it a look.

Jeremy