From: Vladimir Prus (ghost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-07-20 02:30:31

On Sunday 16 July 2006 19:03, Bronek Kozicki wrote:
> Vladimir Prus wrote:
> > Overall, looks reasonable. Would you like to address the comments and
> > sent the patch again, or it will be more convenient if I commit the patch
> > right now and you'll send further patches when you have the time?
>
> Hi Volodya
>
> Here is a new version of execnt.c . I will be happy if you can review it.
> It's no tested yet, I will test it tonight.

Hi Bronek,

I like this patch. It's now committed.

I've just one, largely irrelevant comment to make:

+/* recursive check if first process is parent (directly or indirectly) of
+the latter one. Both processes are passed as process ids, not handles */
+static int

Here, you should use the "former" and "latter", or "first" and "second". Using
"first process" followed by "latter one" strikes me as grammar inconsistency.

Anyway, that's not something that matters much.

Thanks again,
Volodya