From: Glenn Williamson (dubz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-07-20 08:16:23

First time Boost user, trying to get it to build on VS C++ v8 .. and to
be quite honest, haven't touched C++ itself for about 5 years so it's
taken me a cuppla hours to even get to this point ;)

I know the new version of Boost.build (2.0 v11) was only released this
morning, but I think I may have found a bug.

I get an assertion when I try to "build vc8" (which I've attached to the
bottom of the email). For some reason it's trying to call
_loctotime64_t, when I'm running on a 32 bit machine. While that's a
little weird, what's weirder is that the assertion fails. And even weird
than that - I've commented out the assertion from dtoxtm64.c, and it
still comes up!

Someone lend a hand to a newbie please ;)

   gleNN

---------------------------
Microsoft Visual C++ Debug Library
---------------------------
Debug Assertion Failed!

Program: ...
File: dtoxtm64.c
Line: 67

Expression: ( ( ( long )( yr - 1900 ) >= _BASE_YEAR ) && ( ( long )( yr
- 1900 ) <= _MAX_YEAR64 ) )

For information on how your program can cause an assertion
failure, see the Visual C++ documentation on asserts.

(Press Retry to debug the application)
Abort Retry Ignore