From: Peter Dimov (pdimov_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-07-21 16:45:05

Anthony Williams wrote:
> "Peter Dimov" <pdimov_at_[hidden]> writes:
>
>> Anthony Williams wrote:

>> If on_process_exit is guaranteed to be called after all
>> on_thread_exits (if it's called at all), it will indeed be safe (but
>> still redundant) to TlsFree the slot in it.
>
> I believe this to be the case.

So it seems.

I was thinking that we could choose the other direction and simplify the
tss_hooks interface by removing on_process_* and on_thread_enter (I have a
call_once in it but it's actually redundant.)

But I don't really have a strong opinion one way or the other. So let's do
it this way: I'll commit my replacement as-is and you'll add the TlsFree in
on_process_exit if you wish. :-)