From: Gennaro Prota (gennaro_prota_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-07-23 16:51:33

On Sun, 23 Jul 2006 21:37:03 +0200, Gennaro Prota
<gennaro_prota_at_[hidden]> wrote:

>Hi guys,
>
>among the various Sun CC failures that permeate our regression tests
>there's one which seems quite straightforward to fix [...]

Another easy one:

in "../boost/iostreams/char_traits.hpp", line 40 and others: wint_t is
not defined. The file char_traits.hpp tries bringing that name into
std twice: first via the BOOST_NO_STDC_NAMESPACE and then via an
ad-hoc #if (which should actually use BOOST_WORKAROUND).

Now I'm not sure whether we should define BOOST_NO_STDC_NAMESPACE when
__SUNPRO_CC == 0x580 (probably not, as the problem might only exist
for rarely used names such as wint_t) or add to the second #if. In
both cases that's another easy fix.

PS: if config/compiler/sunpro_cc.hpp is modified, please seize the
occasion to correct the last comment in the file:

  // last known and checked version is 0x570: <--
  #if (__SUNPRO_CC > 0x580) <--
    <...>
  #endif

--
[ Gennaro Prota, C++ developer for hire ]