From: Gennaro Prota (gennaro_prota_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-07-23 18:58:11

On Sun, 23 Jul 2006 23:16:50 +0100, Timo Geusch
<timo_at_[hidden]> wrote:

>I'll have to check this but I think some of the changes that Simon
>Atanasyan from SUN made and published in his blog address this.

Thanks for pointing me there :-) Yes, some problems are addressed, and
are in fact supposed to be fixed since boost 1.33.1:

 <http://blogs.sun.com/roller/resources/sga/boost_1_33_1.patch>

Why they aren't is beyond me (I guess Simon posted his patch(es) here,
otherwise the answer is obvious)

>It's a tad late in the day for me

It's 1 am here, too :-)

>to check but it may well be that I've got a
>patch for that which I'm preparing...

Do you mean Simon has privately sent them to you? Well, I'll do some
changes to the RC 1.34 branch now, so that we can perhaps see the
effects within tomorrow. Thanks again for the tip :-)

--
[ Gennaro Prota, C++ developer for hire ]