From: Gennaro Prota (gennaro_prota_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-07-24 18:39:12

On Mon, 24 Jul 2006 13:06:03 -0500, Rene Rivera
<grafikrobot_at_[hidden]> wrote:

>While your in there changing MPL docs, could you do us the favor of
>adding some of the missing copyright+license information. MPL is *1* in
>the number of those issues.

Rene, next time we should remember to run the inspect tool (and fix
its discoveries :-)) before branching for release, so that we don't
have to duplicate all corrections on head and branch. Or maybe the
inspect tool should run once a week or so, in general.

PS: maybe we want to highlight this in a separate thread?

--
[ Gennaro Prota, C++ developer for hire ]