From: Gennaro Prota (gennaro_prota_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-07-25 10:53:39

On Tue, 25 Jul 2006 10:40:44 -0300, Fernando Cacciola
<fernando_cacciola_at_[hidden]> wrote:

>Now we're talking ;)

Indeed you couldn't respond earlier :-P

>[...]
>
>In fact, with this solution there is no need to separate none_t from
>none (need that arose only from the fact that 'none' caused problems in
>precompiled headers in borland -at least- but none_t had to be defined
>anyway)

I was curious to know if the problem still existed without the unnamed
namespace, but we'll probably wonder for the eternity :-) Fernando,
can we also decide if this is some useful toy we want to share with
the lib world or an implementation detail?

PS: Anthony, that formatting of the license reference text is
copyrighted by me and protected by international laws :-O

--
[ Gennaro Prota, C++ developer for hire ]