From: Jeremy Day (jeremy.day_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-07-27 16:15:01

On 7/27/06, Alexander Nasonov <alnsn_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> Well, if it's macro, why not just generate handle-seq (a list of catch
> clauses) rather then catch(...) { handle(); throw; } ?

There are two reasons, really. The first reason is that it isn't something
that I have considered before. I have spent essentially zero time looking
at the preprocessor library. The second reason is that using the
preprocessor just doesn't seem as much fun. I will explore that idea,
though, since it is something that I don't have much experience with.

Jeremy