From: JOAQUIN LOPEZ MU?Z (joaquin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-07-28 11:56:10

----- Mensaje original -----
De: Gennadiy Rozental <gennadiy.rozental_at_[hidden]>
Fecha: Viernes, Julio 28, 2006 4:23 pm
Asunto: [boost] cvs authorization

> I am having problem authorizing myself in boost cvs. Does anyone
> know what could be the reason and how to fix it?

Maybe it has to do with the following issue reported at
http://sourceforge.net/docman/display_doc.php?docid=2352&group_id=1 :

( 2006-07-13 09:23:52 - Project CVS Service, Project Shell
Service, Project Subversion (SVN) Service, SourceForge.net Web
Site ) A recent kernel exploit was released that allowed a non
admin user to escalate privileges on the host pr-shell1. We urge all
users who frequent this host to change their password immediately
and check their project group space for any tampering. As a
precaution, we have blocked access to all project resources by
password until the user resets their password. After the password has
been reset, project resources should be accessible within 5 minutes.

> Gennadiy

HTH

Joaquín M López Muñoz
Telefónica, Investigación y Desarrollo