From: Gennaro Prota (gennaro_prota_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-07-31 21:42:06

On Mon, 31 Jul 2006 19:19:45 -0500, Aleksey Gurtovoy
<agurtovoy_at_[hidden]> wrote:

>Surely there is a lot of room for improvement (as illustrated by
>http://www.crystalclearsoftware.com/cgi-bin/boost_wiki/wiki.pl?Boost.Testing),
>but the above sounds like you think they are in flux, and if so, you
>should list the particular issues that led you to this conclusion, or
>otherwise it's FUD. For instance, surely you could check 1.33.1 report
>pages before making the claim that dynamic_bitset wasn't tested with
>CW 8.3 (or any other toolset)?

Yes. The "particular issues which led me to this conclusion" are
listed in the initial post of this thread. Surely you could read a
little above before making the claim that anyone spreads FUD,
especially when it comes to people who is being here for years.

That said, I don't think I've much more to add to this thread.

--
[ Gennaro Prota, C++ developer for hire ]