From: shams (shams_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-08-06 21:31:39

Hi

Sorry, I mean an tar/zip archive of the current RC_1_34_0 CVS "code only"
AND not the actual binaries.

And the rest below from my previous email....

We are having problems accesing boost cvs using anonymous
login. I am using the methods as described on the boost
website, but there is always seems to be timeout issues
both from Linux and Windows cvs.

We are wanting to use RC_1_34_0 to try out the latest
changes.

So it is possible for boost to provide a rc_1_34_0.tar.gz
on the website as a downloadable file which gets created as
part of the nightly build process. This will I am sure be
loved by a lot of people.

This would mean that the latest version of RC_1_34 is always
available to developers who wish to try out the latest changes
on a daily basis without resorting to using cvs.

Thanks
Shams