From: Larry Evans (cppljevans_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-08-07 13:37:46

On 08/07/2006 10:54 AM, Larry Evans wrote:
> On 08/06/2006 11:51 PM, Eric Niebler wrote:
[snip]
>> I'd like to see how empty, first, and follow attributes for a grammar
> can be calculated. See:
>
> LewiLL1_code_gen.html
>
> in http://boost-consulting.com/vault/Strings - Text Processing
> for a definition

OOPS. That's just a scheme for generating parser once the first/follow
sets are calculated (and used to define the direction() methods for
grammar terms). If anyone's interested, I could checkout the book
once more and reproduce the scheme for the calculation.

> and an implementation in
>
> http://boost.cvs.sourceforge.net/boost-sandbox/boost-sandbox/libs/grammar_pipeline/test/eff/productions.cpp

However, I believe the above code (or that in:
boost/grammar_pipeline/eff/productions.hpp) directly reflects
the scheme in the book.