From: Matias Capeletto (matias.capeletto_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-08-09 12:10:48

On 8/9/06, Paul Giaccone <paulg_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> > | to be a worthy
> >
> > Nice docs indeed - though I noticed a intially puzzling spelling mistake at
> >
> > http://cablemodem.fibertel.com.ar/mcape/boost/libs/bimap/doxydoc/namespacebo
> > ost_1_1bimap_1_1tags.html
> >
> > "A ligth non invasive idiom to tag a type"
> >
> > ligth should be 'light'?
> >
> This appears twice. It looks like it should indeed be "light" as the
> correct spelling is used towards the bottom of the page.
>
> There are rather a lot more typos on this page...
>
> Could I respectfully suggest that you ask someone to proof-read your
> documentation? This will greatly aid the user.

Suggestion accepted. I ask you :)
Would you proof-read my documentaion?
I am not a native English speaker, I triple check the docs (with other
non native English speakers, sorry but I am from Argentina). I did not
check the doxygen docs. I will try to correct and upload them as soon
as possible. Maybe you can help me and send me a list of mistakes in a
private mail. I will really appreciate it :)

Best Regards
Matias