From: Doug Gregor (dgregor_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-08-10 11:21:39

On Aug 9, 2006, at 10:04 AM, Tiago de Paula Peixoto wrote:
> I've written a graphml reader/writer for BGL, based on the code
> Douglas
> Gregor posted on the boost users list at
> http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lib.boost.user/17877/, and I'm
> sending it attached.

I've been busy integrating this GraphML reader into the BGL Python
bindings, and I have a few comments along the way:

   - I believe the boolean type in GraphML is named "boolean", not
"bool"
   - It would be really great if we could get most of the GraphML
reader code into a .cpp file, perhaps using the same tricks that we
use in the GraphViz reader. Ideally, the BGL GraphML header would not
include Expat at all.
   - We should have an overload that doesn't need the vertex_index
map to be passed explicitly; it can just default to get(vertex_index,
g).

        Doug