From: Douglas Gregor (doug.gregor_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-08-14 13:06:54

On Aug 10, 2006, at 7:47 PM, Tiago de Paula Peixoto wrote:

> On 08/10/2006 12:21 PM, Doug Gregor wrote:
>> On Aug 9, 2006, at 10:04 AM, Tiago de Paula Peixoto wrote:
>>> I've written a graphml reader/writer for BGL, based on the code
>>> Douglas Gregor posted on the boost users list at http://
>>> article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lib.boost.user/17877/, and I'm
>>> sending it attached.
>> I've been busy integrating this GraphML reader into the BGL
>> Python bindings, and I have a few comments along the way:
>
> Cool!

And FWIW, everything has worked out very well. Great work!

The only other issue I ran into is that I had to build expat
carefully to get the C++ exceptions (e.g., undirected_graph_error)
to propagate through expat properly. With GCC, this means compiler
with -fexceptions; I'm not sure about other compilers. I think the
"right" fix (which I've hacked up in the BGL-Python tree) is to build
expat with a C++ compiler. We'll have to think about how to handle
this in Boost.

        Doug