From: Richard Newman (richard_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-08-15 12:33:51

Hello all,

What is the current status of a next Boost release? Do we have any kind
of an ETA (the last release was in December 2005)?

I notice that the regression tests seem to settle in the low 200s and
then spike up again every so often, so from the "outside" appears that
we are not closing in realistically on a release.

Are there still formal library reviews pending? The boost.org website
does not appear up to date with their status.

I'd like to see a release soon that rolls up inclusion of approved
libraries, such as asio, and re-establish a baseline of bug fixes and
improvements.

Thank you.

Kind regards,
Richard Newman