From: Martin Slater (mslater_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-08-16 08:51:33

> The read failed with WSAECONNRESET, which I take as "will not work".
>
> But I would be glad to hear, that it will work, and that I have to
> only find out what I did wrong.

Sorry I wasn't as clear as I could be, I'm only using sockets for what I
would like to use named pipes for. I use regular win32 ReadFile in a
thread currently to receive output on stdout/err and was hoping that
this would fit nicely into the asio model too and let me remove this
code and the neccessary synchronisation..

Martin