From: Julio M. Merino Vidal (jmmv84_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-08-16 11:52:31

On 8/9/06, Matias Capeletto <matias.capeletto_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Boost.Bimap, my SoC project is ready to confront the list.
> The project is being mentored by Joaquín López Muñoz. I want
> to publicly thank him.
>
> With Boost.Bimap you can create associative containers where
> both types can be used as key. You can think a bimap<X,Y> as
> a merge of a std::map<X,Y> and a std::map<Y,X>. The learning
> curve of bimap is almost zero if you know how to use standard
> containers.
[...]

I can't provide a real review of the library because I have not used
it. So far, I've only seen the documentation but I'd like to say that
the documentation itself seems very complete and looks great. Aside
that, from what I gather from the examples, the library's interface
seems very easy to use, at least at a basic level.

Cheers,

--
Julio M. Merino Vidal <jmmv84_at_[hidden]>
The Julipedia - http://julipedia.blogspot.com/