From: Giovanni Piero Deretta (gpderetta_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-08-20 11:50:03

Hi all Boosters,

During the summer, I have been working, with Eric Niebler as a mentor,
on a coroutine library. The work is, as far as the Summer of Code is
concerned, finished. Before a formal Boost review, I would like to
smooth some rough edges in the code and polish the documentation.

Still I would like to receive comments both on the current design and
implementation and on the style of the documentation by interested
Boosters.
The source code is available from the boost-soc svn repository here:

https://www.boost-consulting.com:8443/trac/soc/browser/boost/soc/2006/coroutine/trunk

The SoC application that started it all is still available here:

http://libstream.sf.net/index_c.html

I've uploaded the current documentation here:

http://h1.ripway.com/gpderetta/html/index.html

Unfortunately ripway only allows up to 30MB of downloads every day.
I'll see if i can find a better host.

The current documentation is known to be full of errors and might not
make any sense to anyone except the author (that is, me :) )
Unfortunately time was running out. Still it should be fairly complete
and present 99% of the library (a true reference is still to be
written). Many examples and use cases are shown.

I'll be leaving for (hopefully deserved) vacations tomorrow in the
early morning (circa 6 am UCT time zone). I'll be away from the
internet for a week, so I won't be able to contribute to the the
discussion untill the 28th of this month when I'll be back.

I hope that many will find the library useful and at least
interesting. It has been a great and instructive project, and I look
forward for a boost review.

I woud like to thank my mentor Eric Niebler for the invaluable help,
expecially with aderence to boost standars.

--
dremaing-for-vactions-ly your
Giovanni P. Deretta