From: Janek Kozicki (janek_listy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-08-21 16:24:29

Eric Lemings said: (by the date of Mon, 21 Aug 2006 13:39:49 -0600)

> Doh! This should be addition, not multiplication.
>
> m + f;
>
> Eric.

Eric, please check your email client configuration with respect to
'replying to posts' on this mailing lists. All posts from you do not
stack correctly with other posts to form a thread. They all seem to be
just a reply to the toplevel post. That makes reading them a bit
confusing.

If it is not working only for me then I ask other people here to
inform me about that.