From: Janek Kozicki (janek_listy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-08-22 11:23:01

Andy Little said: (by the date of Sun, 20 Aug 2006 18:52:32 +0100)

> "Matthias Troyer" <troyer_at_[hidden]> wrote
>
> > AFAIK any well designed quantity data type will work with MTL4
>
> Where can I find information on MTL4 ?

looks like I have found it. Perhaps it took some time for google to
index properly, because previously searching did not give any results:

http://osl.iu.edu/research/mtl/

"In parallel, Peter Gottschling and Dave Abrahams started the
development of MTL version 4.0."

That sentence explains everything I was wondering about:
- what is MTL4
- what is small vector library about which David was talking few months ago.

It is great to see MTL revived, I had much hopes in the past about this
library and was disappointed that it got abadonned. Now the future looks
bright.

However I'm still unable to find on the website wheteher MTL4 will
support quaterion rotation (presumably in conjuction with
Boost.Quaternion)