From: Paul A Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-09-04 13:46:04

it is good to see this interesting proposal refined and documented.

1 It would be helpful to avoid having to build everything to see the
output.

So it would be nice to have sample output appended as a long comment

/*

Output is:

*/

(For those using MSVC, I find that Gennediy's suggestion in Boost.Test is
most helpful:

For Microsoft IDE, add to the project configuration properties a
Build Events, Post-BuildEvent,

Command line: "$(TargetDir)$(TargetName).exe"

This means you can simply copy and post from the Output Windows onto the
.cpp demo file.

(and also perhaps individual outputs as inline comments

cout << length << endl; // "2.0 m")

3 A quick failed attempt to build suggests that the folder /utility is
missing?

4 I also note the license is not Boost - this would of course be essential,
but hopefully only requires some editing.

5 Meantime I am RTFM ;-)

Paul

---
Paul A Bristow
+44 1539561830 & SMS, Mobile +44 7714 330204 & SMS
pbristow_at_[hidden]