From: Matthias Schabel (boost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-09-04 18:23:55

> I also cannot build the tests. There are at least two problems:
>
> 1) The #include directives inside the test code assume that the
> directory "units" is inside a directory called "mcs". So I created the
> directory "mcs" and moved "units" into it.

Right - believe it or not, this is included in the main page of the
documentation,
in the "Installation" section...

> 2) There is at least one #include directive that refers to the
> directory
> "mcs/utility", and it tries to include a header file called
> "type_traits.hpp", which is a file that I do not see in the
> distribution.

This is fixed by the two files I attached in the previous message -
in any case,
I believe the only dependency on <mcs/utility/type_traits.hpp> is in
unit_test_1.cpp,
so the other four tests should work...

Keep it coming...