From: Christopher Kohlhoff (chris_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-09-12 09:37:48

Hi Scott,

Scott <cheesy4poofs_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> I made the changes you requested and unfortunately things
> aren't any clearer. What I'm seeing now is error_code ==
> SSL_ERROR_SYSCALL. However, the line I added above:
>
> int sys_error_code = asio::detail::socket_ops::get_error();
>
> sys_error_code == 0

Very odd.

> I think I preferred the old way :). Are there any other
> changes you would like me to try?

I would suggest moving the get_error() line to immediately after
the primitive_() call, because I suspect something must be
clearing the error. (Unless the SSL_ERROR_SYSCALL itself is
misleading and there never really was a system error, but let's
not go there unless we have to :)

Cheers,
Chris