From: Dean Michael Berris (mikhailberis_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-09-13 10:28:26

Hi Eugene!

On 9/13/06, Eugene Vahlis <evahlis_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Hi,
> My name is Eugene, I am a grad computer science student at the university of
> toronto.
> How can I join boost development (I hope this is the right place to ask)?

I might not be the best person to answer this, but you can start by
reading through the Boost web site's [1] "Contribute" section.

The best way IMO is to participate in testing the libraries, using it
in your own projects, reporting bugs, fixing bugs, participating in
reviews, and offering your insights in the many issues being discussed
in the list from time to time.

Another way is to write your library and hope that people are
interested for inclusion into the Boost C++ Library.

HTH!

[1] http://boost.org/

--
Dean Michael C. Berris