From: Rene Rivera (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-09-13 16:54:01

JOAQUIN LOPEZ MU?Z wrote:

> [...]

Not that you would condone cheating ;-) After verifying that the
particular use of unnamed namespace is indeed OK. You can add
"boostinspect:nounnamed" in a comment to skip checking the file.

NOTE: There are corresponding ignore options for all the inspection tests.

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything