From: David Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-09-14 15:24:39

Thorsten Ottosen <thorsten.ottosen_at_[hidden]> writes:

> When I look at my report for, say, ptr_container it is:
>
> |ptr_container|
> libs/ptr_container/doc/tutorial_example.html:
> *A* unlinked file
>
> Whether or not the file is linked, it might still be used if it is
> included verbatim into another file.
>
> So it a bit irritating that we get this in our face. How do you turn
> off that message?

There's some kind of directive you can put in the file, but AFAICT the
directives aren't documented. Rene, can you write something up... or
suggest someone to do it?

Actually, maybe in this case the inspection tool should account for
verbatim includes... I didn't know that you could do that with HTML,
though. Howzat work?

Thanks,

--
Dave Abrahams