From: Jeff Garland (jeff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-09-16 11:26:41

Ben Bear wrote:
> 2006/9/16, Paul A Bristow <pbristow_at_[hidden]>:
>>

>> I noted this item some time and thought it looked a useful addition, and
>> still seems so (though not widely useful?). But I am not nearly well
>> qualified enough to judge and review the document - especially in the
>> version at http://www.bxmy.org/article/combination.pdf ;-)
>>
>> However, I sense it is 'orthogonal' to the maths and stats work (alpha
>> release Real Soon Now!) that John Maddock has done (with some minor input
>> from me) so I am doubtful about much synergy between the two.
>>
>> I fear that Jeff is correct that you have missed the time-limit for TR2, but
>> you can still submit it as a WG21 paper - TR3 may eventually exist. And I
>> would still encourage you to submit for Boost. The 1st step is to dump your
>> files in the Boost files vault http://www.boost-consulting.com/vault/ .
>>

> Thanks for showing me the way. I'll ready to submit for Boost. Eh,
> it will be a
> little slow for me. I don't know well about this community.

Well, welcome :-) As for Boost submission there are some fairly good
submission guidelines:

http://www.boost.org/more/submission_process.htm

Your stuff fits probably fits into algorithms section of the Boost.

> It's pity that I'm late for TR2.

Unfortunately, there's a number of important things that won't make TR2. But
Boost shows no sign of slowing down and for most of us that's almost as good :-)

Jeff