From: Benoit . (trasfract_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-09-16 11:39:34

Hello,

Thanks for the quick answer. Unfortunately, since i am completely new
to boost.fusion, i can't seem to find what you are talking about in
the documentation...

Can you tell me a bit more about what you have in mind ?

For now, I feel i would still have to write the get() function, and
optionally check that each property's key type is the value type of
the previous one in the "sequence" (which i named composite_property
in my first mail). If i do, i guess i won't wait for boost 1.34.

Benoît