From: Andy Little (andy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-09-16 12:30:43

Hi,

The boost vault spook has appeared agin. Last time the spook thought it would be
funny to set all my download counts to zero. This time the spook did the same
and then decided to lock me out of my vault account. I will catch the spook, but
meanwhile I would like someone to delete the fusion_example.zip file in The
Generic Programming directory of the Vault. I have replaced it with
inner_product.zip in the same directory, so there is no point in downloading the
original as it has been superceded, but there is no way for me to get at it
myself to delete it.

Thankyou

regards
Andy Little