From: Nicola Musatti (Nicola.Musatti_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-09-17 04:17:10

Marshall Clow wrote:
[...]
> Assignee: nobody
> Bug #: 1190931
> <http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1190931&group_id=7586&atid=207586>

Given that bcc 5.5 is some five years old and two major revisions were
released since then; that we decided to stop supporting borland
compilers earlier than BCB6 Update 4 (bcc 5.6.4) and that this report is
over one year old I think is should be closed as "Won't fix" or
something of the kind and an invitation to upgrade to a more recent
compiler, especially in the view that Borland has made a C++ IDE
available free of charge.

I'd gladly do it, but I don't know what the procedure is for this kind
of things.

[...]
> Assignee: nobody
> Bug #: 1518639
> <http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1518639&group_id=7586&atid=207586>

This could be closed with a note that support is already available in
CVS and will be officially released in 1.34 (another option being using
1.33.1 with the bcbboost patches - http://bcbboost.sf.net).

Again, I'd do it gladly.

Cheers,
Nicola Musatti